Standing version, UL approval, with NTC for worldwide use
Our MTT 1000 complies with the currently valid medical standard EN 60601-1:2006/A1:2013 incl. Appendix ZZ. It thus meets the highest safety standards in an aesthetically functional design.
According to EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR), it is mandatory that medical electrical equipment and systems are designed in such a way that patients, operators and other persons are not harmed. Our isolating transformers meet this requirement by providing safe galvanic isolation from the conventional supply network. Due to the low magnetic stray field and the interference-resistant design, there is no interference with the connected devices.
Our customers: Manufacturers of electric medical devices, planners of electric medical systems, medical technology specialist dealers, series and special solutions for customer-specific applications.
- Limitation of the touch current of a connected device to values below the limits defined by the medical standard EN 60601-1:2006/A1:2013 (certified)
- Due to its three taps, operation with 100 V is also possible in addition to 115 V and 230 V (Attention: the permissible power output drops to approx. 850VA in this case)
- Features additional overload protection on the secondary side
- Constant power supply even for sensitive medical electrical equipment
- Low stray magnetic field and interference-resistant structure
- TÜV-NRTL certified (TÜV: German Technical Inspection Association)
- UL approved, with NTC for worldwide use
- Compact construction in an aesthetically functional design
- Optionally available mounting kit for mounting in almost any position
- Rated power[VA]: 850 – 1000
- Ambient operating temperature: +10°C to +40°C
- Mains voltage primary [V-AC]: 100 – 120/230 +-10 %.
- Mains voltage secondary [V-AC]: 230
- Housing, surface: metal housing textured paint RAL 7035 light gray
- Dimensions W x H x D [mm]: 141 x 190 x 326
- Weight [kg]: 14,6
- Application: in clinics, hospitals, doctors’ offices, diagnostic centers, therapy and rehabilitation centers, etc.
Developed & produced according to EN ISO 13485
Item no.: 312150
Prices upon request