Medical isolating transformers
Safety for the patient
The revised isolating transformer series polyMIT® and the MTT 1000/UL (worldwide use) comply with the new medical standard IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition and are your first choice for equipping modern patient-oriented medical practices and clinics. Especially in view of safety, our isolating transformers offer state-of-the-art technology in aesthetic-functional design.
According to EU Directive 93/94/EEC, medical electrical equipment and systems must be designed in such a way that patients, service personnel and other persons are not adversely affected. Our isolating transformers meet this requirement by means of a safe galvanic isolation from the conventional supply network. Due to the low stray magnetic field and the fault-resistant structure, there is no influence on the connected devices.
Protect your patients, equipment and yourself with our latest generation of medical isolation transformers!
Optimally suited for the safe power supply of:
- Medical diagnostic and analysis devices (stationary and mobile)
- Medical electrical devices or systems for therapy, surgery, etc.
- Data-processing equipment
- Video systems
Your benefits at a glance:
- Safe galvanic isolation of the patient environment and electricity grid
- Limitation of the touch current of a connected device to values below the limits defined by the medical standard IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition (certified)
- Constant power supply also for sensitive medical electrical devices
- Low magnetic stray field and fault-resistant construction
- Compact construction in aesthetic-functional design
- A wide range of services: an optimal solution for every application!
- Optionally-available mounting kit for mounting in almost any position
|Medical isolating transformers with NTC inrush current limiting:||- polyMIT® 350 VA|
- polyMIT® 700 VA
- polyMIT® 1000 VA
- polyMIT® 1700 VA
|Medical isolating transformers with electronic inrush current limiting:||- polyMIT® 350e VA|
- polyMIT® 700e VA
- polyMIT® 1000e VA
- polyMIT® 1700e VA
|Medical isolating transformer certified according to UL 2601-1:||- MTT 1000/UL|
Pricing upon request.
Optional accessories for polyMIT® and MTT 1000
|Item no.||Name||suitable for||Figure|
|312980-01||Network isolator "EMOSAFE EN-70e": |
For interrupting the galvanically-conductive connection (wires and shield) between devices that are connected to each other via copper-controlled Ethernet wiring.
|312902||Wall-mounting kit||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700 / 1000 / 1700|
|312904||Connector lock sec.*||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700|
|312903||Connector lock sec.*||polyMIT / polyMITe 1000 / 1700|
C14G-C13 / 1,0 / 1M / black||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700 / 1000 / 1700|
C14G-C13 / 1,0 / 2M / black||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700 / 1000 / 1700|
|505747||Power cable Europe 3G1,5 / 4M / orange / Euro plug||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700 / 1000 / 1700, MTT 1000/8 UL|
|509876||Power cable US,
HG / 16 AWG / 4M / black||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700 / 1000 / 1700, MTT 1000/8 UL|
|537168||Spare fuses T 2.0 A H (4 pcs.)||polyMIT / polyMITe 350|
|537169||Spare fuses T 4.0 A H (4 pcs.)||polyMIT / polyMITe 350 / 700|
|537170||Spare fuses T 8.0 A H (4 pcs.)||polyMIT / polyMITe 700|
|300327||Spare fuses T 6.3 A H (4 pcs.)||polyMIT / polyMITe 1000, MTT 1000/8 UL|
|300328||Spare fuses T 10.0 A H (4 pcs.)||polyMIT / polyMITe 1000 / 1700, MTT 1000/8 UL|
* Plug lock secondary only for use with connecting cable 312905 and 312906
Pricing upon request
- Manufacturer of ME devices
- Planner of ME systems
- Dealers of medical technology
- Standard and special solutions for customer-specific applications
- Medical practices
- Diagnostic centres
- Therapy and rehabilitation centres, etc.